JOB DESCRIPTION OF iOS Developer
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and adaptive designs of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
· Help maintain code quality.
· Should be able to do the proper code versioning using tools such as Git Skills
· Proficient with Swift 4
· Proficient with Objective C
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Familiarity with Apple Pay and Stripe integration.
· Min 1-2 years of experience as iOS Developer
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or software Engineering or related subject
· Proven experience as an app developer
· Must have complete knowledge of App submission process
· Design Patters Understanding
· Knowledge of C-based libraries.
· Must have 3 apps published On App Store