· To establish and maintain long-lasting client relationships managing the creation of complex advertising initiatives including radio, television, web, mobile and online marketing solutions for a regional and international client base
· From the initial contact with a client over to managing long term strategic accounts the role requires to acquire in-depth briefs, create proposals, strategies and plan technical implementations
· Together with our Creative, Digital & Technology teams, you will be responsible to deliver ground breaking campaigns for our clients.
· Strong Marketing knowledge and strong communication skills.
· Ability to consult clients and mentor team members on latest industry trends and movements are a must have.
· Involved in client on-boarding activities including requirements analysis, creating proposals and defining scopes.
· Follow up on prospects including business opportunities from new or existing accounts.
· Active listening during client on board calls to gain knowledge and capture notes.
· Manage weekly reporting on project status, dependencies and progress.
· Manage project plans and update project progress reports.
· Create milestone and delivery acceptance reports.
· Execute tasks based on strategic direction; and ensure all projects are on strategy
· Heavy responsibility for Quality Assurance (QA) and cross-check for on-target deliverables.
· Setup and lead client meetings.
· Present Bester Capital Media to new and existing clients.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated individual with experience in creating and managing Marketing projects and utilize your passion for all things creative by implementing latest technologies and trends, then this position could be just for you!
· Good understanding of design workflow and general aesthetics
· Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent skills in schedules and project requirements
· Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
· Great communication skill is a must
· Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken
· Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to influence, motivate and encourage others
· Solution oriented problem solver
· Knowledge of using CRM systems
2-4 years in an advertising agency (Mainly Digital, ATL, & BTL)
Bachelors/Master in Business Administration (Marketing/Advertising)